Tuesday 25 February 2014

Davido's 'Baby Mama' pleads To Nigerian Bloggers, "Please, Let Me Breath"

 There had been various reports online that a UK based model, Sunshine Haye, was expecting twins for the OBO singer Davido, but both David and Sunshine have always been refuting the claims.



However, some few day ago, Davido mistakenly posted a screenshot of an online chat with Shanielle Haye and himself which he deleted immediately and the chats speculated hat the model might have lost the twins.
The UK model  seems to be tired of the way we (bloggers) have been hounding her life (lol) thus she reacted a few hours ago with her baby bump pics with the caption below


‘Let me LIVE, Let me BREATH!!! Everyday people wanna create more lies on me why??, I’m so sick and tired of all this bullshit .. Leave me the fuck alone !! I DO NOT have NOTHING to do with that boy so stop fucking mentioning my existence with his !!! I don’t understand why all of this is headline news, when so many people in the world are dying from chronic diseases #Sad’"

No comments:

Post a Comment